In this bag is all you need to spend a day in contemplation and prayer whether at home or away.
- This bag features a set of St Clare Prayer Stones and a postcard with suggestions of how to use them.
- We have carefully selected two secondhand spirituality books to offer inspiration, wisdom or insight.
- There is a candle which burns for 13+ hours, so can stay lit for the whole day.
- There is a beautiful notebook from the Museums & galleries collection and a pen so you can jot down thoughts and ideas.
- Spend time in quiet contemplation just looking at one or both of the images on the Gazing Cards.
- And finally… have a cup of tea on us, with a choice of three teabags.
Please note that the books shown in the photo are for illustrative purposes and each bag will have different books, not those shown. The notebook design and the variety of teabags will also vary.
St Clare Prayer Stones:
There is a story that as a child St Clare would use small stones to help her to pray at night. She would hold a handful of stone, and each stone would represent one of her prayers. As she said each prayer, she would place the stone on her bedside table, a physical symbol of the prayer she had offered. This set contains eight beautiful polished stones in a velvet bag, along with a card giving guidance for using them in your prayers.