At St Clare’s we have a wide range of secondhand books on a wide range of topics. All our secondhand books are £3 each. You can purchase one or more books from the list, please add the number of books you would like to the cart, then indicate in the ‘notes’ section at purchase, which titles you want.
These are the books we currently have about the parish management.
- A handbook for churchwardens and parochial church councillors, by Kenneth MacMorran & Timothy J Briden
- Employing youth and children’s workers, by Paul Godfrey & Nic Sheppard
- An ABC for the PCC, by John Pitchford
- How to make great appointments in the church, by Clare Pedrick & Su Blanch
- Leading, managing, ministering, edited by John Nelson
- Coaching for Missional Leadership, by Bob Hopkins & Freddy Hedley
- Church Actually, by Kelly
- Church Next, by Ian Coffey and Eddie Gibbs
- The Parish Handbook, by Bob Mayo
- Through the Pilgrim Door, by Volland
- Resourcing Rural Ministry, by Simon Martin
- What makes churches grow, by Bob Jackson
- Hope for the Church, by Bob Jackson
- The Vicar’s Guide – life and ministry in the parish, edited by David Ison